Sunday, 26 March 2017

Review Of Sparrow by L.J Shen

SparrowSparrow by L.J. Shen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“Now, my lovebird, you’re my home.”

Hmm..how has this book gone unnoticed by me? Ugh

I really really enjoyed it.
I don't know why but right now I am not particularly in a long rant mood so here goes..



  • Troy was a hardass to love.
  • Sparrow was a constant pain.
  • They were both perfect and explosive together.
  • They kept denying it.
  • She tried her best to try to seem aloof.
  • He was not to be ignored.
  • But she succumbed everytime



I enjoyed the story. The entire thing/reason/secret behind being forced together was new and good.
Some of the stuff was written pretty nicely.

I spend my entire day today finishing this one. And I enjoyed it. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment