My rating: 4 of 5 stars
“Now, my lovebird, you’re my home.”
Hmm..how has this book gone unnoticed by me? Ugh
I really really enjoyed it.
I don't know why but right now I am not particularly in a long rant mood so here goes..
- Troy was a hardass to love.
- Sparrow was a constant pain.
- They were both perfect and explosive together.
- They kept denying it.
- She tried her best to try to seem aloof.
- He was not to be ignored.
- But she succumbed everytime
I enjoyed the story. The entire thing/reason/secret behind being forced together was new and good.
Some of the stuff was written pretty nicely.
I spend my entire day today finishing this one. And I enjoyed it.
View all my reviews