Sunday, 26 March 2017

Review Of Take Me Back by Meghan March

Take Me BackTake Me Back by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I truly adored this story.

I am a sucker for stories that tell what happens after the HEA..Oh God I instantly fell in love with Kat and Dane.

Ughh Dane specially. He was utter perfection.

Specially the scenes where just through words all the feelings felt by Kat were so painful and sad and so easy to get you absorbed in feeling the same way.

And I really appreciate how authors create a sudden mayhem just when you think things are fine..

Then those swingers asswipes! I hated them.

A well written story. Loved the characters. Loved the emotions and ups and downs.

My first book by this author and definitely not the last!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment