Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Review of 72 Hours by Bella Jewel

72 Hours72 Hours by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can I just say





This was one messed up perfection.

Something totally different but so raw and real that you just cant put it down.

It reminded me alot of the movie No Vacancy because of the whole second chance,albeit twisted,at love.

Noah and Lara..the perfect couple..so in love and then EVERYTHING crashes and burns and in the most scariest ways possible.

And unbeknownst to them..someone has been keeping serious tabs.

The fact that this story did tell a love story but in what way is the WHOLE art!


I think I guessed the culprit less than halfway through the story but I swear the writing,the description,the emotions the feels they were all on point and I did not wanna put this down.

Noah and Lara become victims of a very misunderstood situation and lose eachother but quite some time later what they could never expect was getting a chance at love again in such a horrific and chilling way.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It had me hooked from the start.

For all his talk,the culprit was an utter limpdick dumbfuck loser!

I am seriously looking forward to The Watcher,though.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment