Saturday, 20 May 2017

ARC Review of The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron

The Bad GuyThe Bad Guy by Celia Aaron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay so!

I fell in love with Sebastian in a snap! Just like that He was all I expected and the author promised! He was everything and then some. Everything as far as Sebastian is concerned what with his character entry and all had me on the edge...

Well, after that I more or less completely lost the story because my understanding and expectation was really different as to how this one turned out. After the whole intro and obsessive stuff before the actual event was fantastic but well after that I was just flipping pages and the ending was fine.. after the whole story that was created, the ending was fine.

I can't say I am disappointed since Sebastian was everything that I needed but at some points I had major eye roll.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment