Thursday, 18 May 2017

ARC Review Of Disgraced by Natasha Knight

DisgracedDisgraced by Natasha Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One word...


This woman has a way with titles!

It was a storm of so many emotions that were all wrapped up in a million different ways.

Damon and Lina, both seeking and then both finding! What? Well, they didn't know it themselves but there was a void.

I loved Damon, ever since book one I knew there was a storm brewing behind that tightly veiled determination of wanting to be a priest.





And well,it unleashed!

I will admit that I was happily surprised that Damon was getting his own story and with Lina, Sofia's sister!

The story was grear. The progression, the finding, the searching and the plot twist!

And with the sweetest endings that even featured Sofia and Raphael!!


Thank you so much,NK,for the ARC! I LOVED IT.




ARC provided by Natasha Knight  for review!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment