Saturday, 20 May 2017

ARC Review of Ruckus (Sinners of Saint#2) by L.J Shen

Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)Ruckus by L.J. Shen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC recieved in exchange for review!

Okay.. wow.. well...

I did not expect to be rating it this much because of many things... But so much stuff happened and right now I feel like maybe I ran a marathon because I am exhausted by all the emotions and turns this story took.

I mean, LJ Shen, calm down, will you?

The one thing that I have never experienced in my book is that a story is going and you have an understanding or guesses about what's to come next but helll no! Truth turns out to be the biggest opposite scenario you could imagine. Which was pretty witty, I might add😏

By the time 58% rolled around, I was deeply entrenched in my hatred for Dean and when the truth came out.. I was STUNNED! 😱

And add in the fact that this ended with a loooooooong and sweetass epilogue! Plus had lots of appearances by Vicious,tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Rosie and Dean were just beyond perfect for eachother and it reveals clearly as the story progresses!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment