Thursday, 25 May 2017

ARC Review of An Unlikely Bride (Lucas & Ava) by Nadia Lee

An Unlikely Bride (Lucas & Ava #2)An Unlikely Bride by Nadia Lee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Well thank fricking goodness. I mean with that ending of the first book,I needed me some closure and some more stuff too!

I needed a HEA from this story and I needed it bad because the hero was everything and the heroine I wanted to murder.

Well this one was in the heroine's favor so my hatred lessend as I read about her reasoning but still..

This one was really fricking good and it comes with a teensy surprise and you go like DAFUQ YOU SAY???

I really applaud the author for adding in the surprise factor and saving this one from becoming a basic boring repeat!

So, great job!


ARC recieved by Ardent Prose. THANK YOU

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment