Thursday, 25 May 2017

ARC Review of Unraveled (Guzzi Duet#1) by Bethany Kris

Unraveled (Guzzi Duet, #1)Unraveled by Bethany-Kris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What the ....

What BK... WHAT WHY



Why.. Why...

Why like this? Anything but this!!



Thanks to BK, I have another hottie to add in my long list. And after Kaz and Dante, Gian is next!

I LOOOOOOOVED HIM! even though I am so angry but he was OH SO PERFECT until it wasn't! 😤😩

It's been a while since I read a proper BK series/duet and I was so so happy with this one but that damn ending ugh!

Cara and Gian were my next loves after Kaz and Violet ..

But this is what BK does! She utterly destroys you and she better make amends in the next part! .


ARC provided by Bethany Kris for review! Thank you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment