Thursday, 4 May 2017

Review Of The Watcher by Bella Jewel!

The WatcherThe Watcher by Bella Jewel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*NetGalley ARC*

And she does it again!

Right after 72 Hours and this one was perfect in it's own way!

I love authors that bring unique stories and mix em up with romance factor too!

So, here we have a serial killer survivor. Last time when I finished 72 Hours and I learned about this one, I knew I needed to get my hands on this . In most cases,such stuff gets long,dragged and boring but I really enjoyed how the author stuck to the basics of it all.

Now, the characters, Marlie is one of the strongest heroines I have ever read, she's bold, courageous and even though she has been through a horrifying and chilling experience, she's still standing up and fighting.

Kenai was a perfection in his own way, he was obnoxious in the beginning but that's just his character and then oh how the mighty fall!;)

I loved this story and I enjoyed every moment of it.

But I have to say Bella Jewel certainly has a way with endings!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment