Friday, 23 June 2017

ARC Review of Blue (Love In Color#2) by S.M.West

BlueBlue by S.M. West
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

ARC recieved in exchange for review

You can't help but love a book with a second chance romance theme where circumstances forced some unwanted decisions.

And you can't help loving a story with so much sweetness that it has childhood love and.. Well everybody knows it and ROOTS FOR IT I MEAN WHAT'S BETTER THAN THAT??

I really like this author.. I mean this was a total different approach right after Red and I really liked Blue.

One thing I detested that authors seem to do A LOT is just add in a poor guy and drag him along eventhough it's clear he won't get a happy ending since the heroine's heart is someone else already. Same here with Greg. It was like an additional nuisance and well he was such a good guy and then you make that guy bad to justify the whole scenario ... Well I hate this part.

Anyway, Carys and Evan and their love that never got a chance and then thankfully got a second chance. Now after years Evan is back and on a mission to get his girl back but since when have things ever worked out simple for two people in love😒😒

Someone or something has always got to happen!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment