Sunday, 4 June 2017

ARC Review of Devour Me, Baby: A Yeah, Baby Novella by Fiona Davenport

Devour Me, Baby: A Yeah, Baby Novella Devour Me, Baby: A Yeah, Baby Novella by Fiona Davenport
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ughh God!

These smut insta love heroes will be the death of me.

Can I just have an Owen of my own please? 😣

Back to the story, Fiona Davenport at her best as always and providing some crazy chef alpha (yumm) and a struggling heroine that comes across him and
BAMM!!!

he's a goner. Now he's gonna do everything he can to have her.

I laughed alot in this too specially the part where he interviews her and is muttering madness is absolutely fantastic 😂

I really really loved this one. Gahh!!!

ARC recieved in exchange for review by FD

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment