Monday, 12 June 2017

ARC Review of Hot Cop by Laurelin Paige and Sierra Simone!

Hot CopHot Cop by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My God! Where do I even start!

Officer Kelly OHMYGOD HE WAS EVERY THING!

Hot. Charming. Slick. Smart. Heart Stopping etc etc!

Tab Chase goes into Slot Livia ; lather, rinse, repeat until baby. 😂

The best part is the easy and witty humor.. I can't remember the last time I read a book that had it all.

Steam. Humor. Quality. Drama. Everything.

And well he seems to have set his sights on Livia Ward who is close to turning 30 but that might as well be 90 since she dreads it like death!

Now she's searching for that something, apparently , a baby and well Chase seems to have his heart stuck on her!

I love how the story was developed. Loved it. It makes for a strong story when even your side characters are pretty strong and funny and engaging.

Chase and Livia truly were the best couple! Ever!



That easy banter between them that despite Livia wanting to keep all businesslike was so much fun and I enjoyed this book more than I expected I would.

Officer Kelly turned out to be everything!

Dirty. Sweet. Sexy. Gentlemanly and a total softie!


“Kitten, they don’t make syringes like what I’m packing . If they did, the doctor’s office would be the most popular place in town.”


Thank you so much for the ARC Laurelin Paige!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment