Friday, 23 June 2017

ARC Review of Trouble by Avery Flynn

Trouble (Bad Boy Homecoming, #2)Trouble by Avery Flynn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well...

Not bad for a novella..
Not bad at all!

Besides I like when books are quite and clear in the blurb!

So this was exactly like the blurb says!

Leah goes back to old memories for a reunion but unbeknownst to her, it's literally gonna be some reunion!

I liked how in a short story the author packed all stuff.

Emotions.
Steam .
Past.
Conflict and all.

As Leah comes back,she faces this unexpected turn of fate..trouble.
And for help, she turns to the sheriff (oh I loooove me some sheriff) Drew Jackson.
The chemistry is pretty good and ofcourse this being a novella, they act on it quick!

So, overall. Pretty good.

ARC recieved in exchange for review!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment