Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Review of Deklan by Shay Savage

Deklan Deklan by Shay Savage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Deklan
Deklan
Deklan..



Oh my Deklan.

Absolutely fucking LOVED THIS MOFO!!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED!

A sexy alpha who's a cold and brutal henchman but a super sweet gentleman with his girl!

Ah my teeth hurt!

I never wanted this book to finish!

Kera, oh I loved her. She is supposed to marry the boss guy but at the last moment he hands her off to his right hand guy Deklan! And ohhhhhh what a match it is!

It was breathtaking! Everything!
And it isn't just them meeting for the first time, it's everything!!

Past.
Present.
Future!

And such weird things happen that its a total roller coaster but that's Shay Savage for you, readers!!

Funny
Charming
Caring
Killing, literally
Sexy
Possessive
😍😍😍😍

I could go on and on! The story was PERFECT! I just want Shay Savage to keep writing on this theme because she RULES IT!
This had everything!
Action.
Drama.
Love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment