Thursday, 27 July 2017

ARC Review of Sinful Distractions by London Hale

Sinful Distraction (Temperance Falls: Selling Sin #3)Sinful Distraction by London Hale
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well this was something different, to say the least.

But interesting.. Really interesting. Eventhough I never go for older heroine stories.. This was still interesting.

I love different and I love how author's make up unusual scenarios and I think this might be up there in one of my favorites.

The heroines actually gets to meet up with the guy who she used to have phone sex with! I mean.. Imagine.

And she's a fricking mayor.

The title of this book couldn't be more appropriate .

It was sexy, sweet and well steamy! I really liked it.

ARC received in exchange for review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment