Sunday, 23 July 2017

ARC Review of So Good (Alpha Dogs#1) by Nicola Rendell

So Good So Good by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

AHHHHHHH!!!

THIS WAS...



I mean this is hands down one of the most adorable and beloved stories I have ever had the pleasure to read!

CAN I PLEASE HAVE A MAX OF MY OWN!!!
HE WAS EVERYTHING OMFG!!

Rosie and Max...
Simply..



IT WAS SUGARY SWEET UGHH!!

Now all that sweetness, love and everything aside..

It
Was
HOT!!!



It was truly the best thing ever.
I am just so so so happy that blurb was the exact description of what was inside.

Julia and Cupcake omfg I have never had so much fun reading about pets and I have never fell so madly in love with a Chihuahua mix before!

JUST LOOK AT THAT COVER, WILL YA?? 😍😍

okay.. I need to breathe..

I am just so happy these both took a chance and let eachother be happy because Max was everything and Max was ready to be everything and Rosie was just simply precious and loving and all sorts of reciprocating!

Max knows all kinds of right things to say at the most appropriate times and describe his feelings the best!

I was living in a country song, and it was the most awesome thing ever.

This was crazy, sexy, sweet, funny, emotional ! Heck an entire package!

I am just so happy the ARC came soon and it was the best thing to wake up to!

All my love to NR!

ARC received in exchange for review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment