Thursday, 27 July 2017

Review of The Wall Of Winnipeg and Me

The Wall of Winnipeg and MeThe Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh God.

This is not an easy story to love. Trust me. It's super long. When I say long I mean L. O. N. G!

I mean a lot can be said about an author who can manage to keep your attention through a slow burn romance of 600 something pages.

Even though it was based on my favorite theme it still was challenging because

A) I don't read long books except for Judith Mcnaught's and Sidney Sheldon's stuff
B) I am way to addicted to insta love short smuts to have patience

But nooo..

This one made me laugh, cry, tear up.. Oh how I teared up.. Sonofabitch I LOVE LOVE LOVE VANESSA!

This story was EVERYTHING LITERALLY EVERY THING! It took me a whole day but Oh MY GOD! IT was worth it!!

I never go for too long books because they tend to get boring and flat but this had me till the end!

Aiden is my forever LOVE!
VANESSA OMFG 💋💋💋💋

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment