Tuesday, 8 August 2017

ARC Review Of Thousands (Dollar #4) by Pepper Winters

Thousands (Dollar, #4)Thousands by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

JUST GOT THE ARC
WUHOO!!

THANK YOU, PW and LOVE YOU QUEEN !!

Review-A few hours later



Pepper, Pepper, Pepper!

Oh my fricking goodness.

What is this! What have you done?



Oh my,this was, hands down, the most intense installment in this series!

Just fricking perfect.
This woman and her art and mastery with words and emotions,you can't help but get sucked into it! And this story is close to my heart because I have read this series with utmost love .







I am still reeling, I read it all in go ignoring the fact that I have to be up in a few hours and that I haven't gotten any sleep in the last 24hrs but who effing cares!!

This story starts with the utmost pain and my heart was in my throat with all the what ifs!

The intensity. The emotion. The confessions.



And oh that painfullycm cruel sweet reunion!
This time we learn more and more about Elder and trust me, it adds more to the pain.

And Pim, oh that beautiful love, how far has she come!

It's Elder.
It's JETHRO.
It's Q!


It's raining fricking Pepper heroes!

I swear I was not ready for Q's cameo, though I already knew about my love JETHRO and still it drove me insane!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment