Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Review of Flutter by L.A Corvill

FlutterFlutter by L.A. Corvill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am really filled up right now to even think about what to write in this review.

I am the kind of reader who avoids books that even hint at more than two people like a plague.

I don't like reading stories where there are deceased spouses or love ghosts from the past.

When I read the blurb of this book, I simply put it back because nope..

But the reviews the effing reviews (and this is the first time they have effected me so deeply) made me grab this book and finish it within the hour.


A beautiful story.
Simply.

If you are a person like me.. just give it a chance, I highly recommend it.

I won't ruin it by digging so deep but let me just tell you it's beautiful. I am still so sad, my chest aches! Yes I take reading too far!


But trust me, no one on this Earth hates triangles or two people in a story+anything except the baby more than me.


But this one forced itself in my list and well I had to read it.


Simply beautiful and that's all I can come up with right now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment